My Favourite... Childhood Movie

It's Wednesday again, which means it's time for a new My Favourite... post thanks to Maureen's Books and the theme of the week was favourite childhood movie.


I have no issues admitting that I was one of the more peculiar kids with a love of all spooky and creepy as a kid (yeah, two of my favourite cartoons were Scooby Doo and The Addams Family), so when I was around eight or nine, my favourite childhood movie was The Addams Family Values.

I might add that I still love that movie and I do potentially have my Wednesday Addams - tendencies at times.


Comments

  1. That was a fun movie. We always loved Scooby Doo too. Still do, actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you're not the only ones still loving Scooby Doo. ;-)

      Delete
  2. I never watched The Addams Family. All of my older cousins did, though. I was totally a Disney kid and an 80s and 90s show girl. I watched so many shows with my granny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think peculiar kids are the best. ;) I don't remember much about this movie, but I know I watched it when I was younger, and enjoyed it.
    Thanks for signing up and sharing your favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. ;-) And thanks for hosting such a fun meme.

      Delete
  4. I loved the Scooby Doo cartoons as a kid. The Addams Family was great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge