Top Ten Tuesday; Books I've Decided I'm No Longer Interested in Reading

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for a new Top Ten Tuesday, courtesy of That Artsy Reader Girl. The theme of the week is books I've decided I'm no longer interested in reading.

My list includes;
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Lightening Thief by Rick Riordan
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Secret Garden by Frances H. Burnett
Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery
Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge