Challenges I've Participated In During 2017

It's the last day of 2017 and probably the time to actually summarize the results for the reading challenges I've participated in this year. I had originally planned to participate in more challenges, but due to various reasons (like blogs closing down etc) I ended up doing three challenges. I've enjoyed doing them all and if I had more time, I would probably have read a few more for the Foodies Reading Challenge, but I'm happy nontheless.

Foodies Reading Challenge, Short-Order Cook (1-3 books), hosted by Spirit Blog
The Mistress of Spices av Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
Food Wars! Vol. 1 by Yuto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki
Chocolat by Joanne Harris
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg

LBTQIA Reading Challenge, hosted by Book Dragon's Lair
Blå er den varmeste fargen av Julie Maroh
Den forhatte kroppen av Niccola Lecca
Ernesto av Umberto Saba
The Best Party of Our Lives: Stories of Gay Weddings and True Love to Inspire Us All av Sarah Galvin
It Could Happen av Mia Kerick
My Lesbian Experience With Loneliness by Nagata Kabi
Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe by Fannie Flagg
Fysisk av Andrew McMillan

POC Reading Challenge, 1st Stack (1-6 books), hosted by Sistahs n Satire
Hjem av Toni Morrison
I morgen ler vi av Namra Saleem
Hjemkomsten av Hisham Matar
Aya fra Yopougon: Sesong 2 av Marguerite Abouet
Hakawati - historiefortelleren av Rabih Alameddine
Nattafortellinger for rebelske jenter av Elena Favilli og Francesca Cavallo
Vi venner oss til det av Zoyâ Pirzâd
I skyggen av banyantreet av Vaddey Ratner
Does My Head Look Big in This? av Randa Abdel-Fattah
It Grows in Winter av Chinyere Grace Okafor
We Should All Be Feminists av Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Cinnamon av Neil Gaiman og Divya Srinivasan
Homegoing av Yaa Gyasi
Fengselsdikt av Mahvash Sabet
Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet Jacobs
The Universe of Us av Lang Leav
Milk and Honey av Rupi Kaur
I am Malala: The Story of the Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban av Malala Yousafzai med Christina Lamb
God's Bits of Wood av Ousmane Sembène
In the Days of Cages av Aparna Lanjewar Bose
The Mistress of Spices av Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge