My Favourite... Social Media Account(s)

Yet another Wednesday, which means it's time for another My Favourite post, thanks to Maureen's Books and the theme of the week was social media account(s).


I struggled to choose only one, so I found four of my favourite Instagram accounts, all held by authors.

The first one is Lang Leav. I have all her poetry collections and I really enjoy watching poetry pop up.
Et innlegg delt av Lang Leav (@langleav)

The second one is Michael Faudet, the boyfriend to Lang Leav. Sometimes poetry pops up at his account too.

The third one is G. D. Falksen; author and historian who happens to be slightly eccentric.

The fourth one belongs to James Holland; historian and author who can be seen in various episodes of Nazi Megastructures on National Geographic. If all teachers at university had the same passion and enthusiasm as him, I think I would have paid more attention during lectures.

Comments

  1. I'll have to go check out their accounts. I don't follow any of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those accounts can be a bit interesting at times. :-)

      Delete
  2. My favorite social media account is definitely Instagram too. I love watching all those photo's. So fun!
    Thanks for joining and sharing your favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge