Book Blogger Hop; Reading Dracula and Frankenstein

It's Friday, which means it's time for a new Book Blogger Hop, thanks to the blogger behind Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "Both Bram Stoker's Dracula and Mary Shelley's Frankenstein are considered classics. Have you ever read either of them?".


I can admit that not only has I read both, I also wrote my Bachelor thesis on Bram Stoker's Dracula this spring, which I even managed to get an A on (I honestly didn't expect to get top grade, even as a Dracula-addict). If anyone is really curious about my thesis. feel free to check out Wooden Stakes and Canine Teeth; The Battle of the Sexes in Bram Stoker’s Dracula at Academia.Edu.

PS. Sorry if I sounded like a show-off in this post.

Comments

  1. The title for your thesis has me intrigued, so I've bookmarked it to read later when I have a bit more spare time (I'm rather swamped with work and playing catch-up on my blog at the moment).

    Hope you have a great weekend. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on earning the A! What an interesting subject for a thesis!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge