Book Blogger Hop; Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?

It's Friday again, which means it's time for a new Book Blogger Hop post, thanks to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The question of the week was "Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?".


Personally, I've participated several times in Dewey's Readathon in the last few years. When it comes to reading challenges, I've participated in various ones over the years. This year for instance, I'm participating in 2017 PoC Reading ChallengeFoodies Read 2017 and LGBTQIA Reading Challenge 2017.

Even though I have a lot of variation in terms of what I read throughout the year, I enjoy doing a few challenges, as I get the chance to focus my reading a bit with a few themes.

Comments

  1. I haven't had a chance to participate in a read-athon in its entirety, but I would like to someday. It's just hard finding time. I really enjoy reading challenges, but decided I needed a break this year. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These challenges look awesome! I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge