Dewey's Readathon; End of Event Survey

Due to the fact that Dewey's Readathon ended a couple of hours ago, here's my answers to the End of Event Survey.

  1. Which hour was most daunting for you? I managed to get halfway through, before I basically was so physically exhausted that I had to give up (note the fact that Dewey's Readathon started at 2 PM in Norway).
  2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I guess it could be discussed how high-interest these books are, but my suggestions are; Animal Farm by George Orwell, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, The Tenth Muse by Silje Haarr and Shapeshifters by Stefan Spjut.
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next season? In terms of prizes, it would be nice with more international ones, but that's just a small comment, as I'm living in Norway and was a prize winner in Hour 23, when most of the international prizes where already claimed.
  4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? It was really nice with the Facebook group and I felt a bit more connected with the community this time around.
  5. How many books did you read? Two and a half.
  6. What were the names of the books you read? This is About You by Mary England, Animal Farm by George Orwell and half of On Suicide by David Hume.
  7. Which book did you enjoy most? This is About You by Mary England.
  8. Which did you enjoy least? On Suicide by David Hume.
  9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I've participated in Dewey's Readathon several times already and it will not be my last time, though I'll probably be "just" a reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge