Dikt; I Didn't Mean You av Emilie Autumn

I've spent my whole life telling everyone to leave me alone
Don't touch, don't look too close
But I didn't mean you
And now you've gone
Because you saw the forbidden sign above my head
And you didn't know,
I didn't mean you
You went to an open door,
instead of knocking harder at mine
I would have let you in
But you didn't know,
I didn't mean you
You didn't see that I cleared the path and left the walkway free
For I told myself that I'll only be tread on by you
But now I look with love upon someone
And no one else matters but him
But still, you fool,
You think I didn't mean you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge