Dikt; If Tomorrow Comes

If tomorrow comes
I wonder what will happen
if I told you
that angels may cry

If tomorrow comes
I might share the pain I suffer
everytime I look you
in your eyes
See you smile and hear
your voice

If tomorrow comes
I wish I could pronounce
"I love you"
but I probably never will
I'm a coward in that sense

If tomorrow comes
I will cover my tears
because I know the fact
I will never get you
You belong to someone else
Your pretty hair
and lovable personality

If tomorrow never comes
I knew I blew it up
Big time
Now it's too late
Time will pass by and
after a while
You wouldn't recall my name

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spotlight; Dancing in the Rain av Lucy Appadoo

Review; The Prettiest Girl in the Grave by Kristopher Triana

Annoncing the 2023 Diversity Reading Challenge